GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
» Looking for Talented and Experienced Front End / HTML 5 / CSS3 Web Developers
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced and passionate Front End Web developers to join our expert Web Development team in Ahmedabad. At KGN Technologies we have a history of working on exceptional and highly creative, challenging web projects working in collaboration with some of the most creative and reputed digital web agencies across the world. Our clients demand high quality standards with pixel perfect conversion from PSD to HTML compatible with all modern devices and passing standard validations.
The most suitable candidates must have experience and knowledge in:
- PSD to HTML5 CSS3 Conversion
- Responsive Website Development
- Magento Theme Development
- WordPress Theme Development
Candidates with following additional skills will be given more preference:
- Advance Java Script / Angular JS Development
- Client Communication
- Theme Development Knowledge in other open source like Joomla, Drupal etc.
Our quality standards expectations are really high which means that the candidates must exhibit strong attention to detail and also they should be able to demonstrate cleanest method of coding. We offer a friendly office environment and a career opportunity which will enhance your knowledge and experience along with financial benefits. Suitable candidates should immediate send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
» Senior Magento Developer / Team Leader Job Opportunity
We are recruiting Senior Magento Developer/Team Leader who can demonstrate strong experience of customized Magento projects, programming as per Magento Standards, Team Management and communication skills with client and top company management. Certified Developers are most preferred but if you are confident in your Magento Development Skills and are looking to work on highly challenging Ecommerce Websites with extensively customised functionality then please send us your resume on email@example.com
» EXPERIENCED MAGENTO DEVELOPERS
Our Magento development team is ever growing and we want more talented and experienced Magento developers to further enhance our strength.
What we generally look out for:
- Candidates must be highly competent, with capability to work on multiple projects within a target oriented and fast-paced environment.
- This is a senior role which involves responsibility to understand and scope out technical requirement.
- They should have leadership skill to manage team, report to senior management or client and ensure quality and timely project production.
- They should have good communication skills and confident in phone and email communication.
- The candidate should be able to exhibit thorough proficiency across all standard coding techniques and web technologies and have a top class understanding of industry standards and best practices.
- They will have to be multi tasking involving project management, reporting, team management and development. Please note that senior magento developer or PHP Programmer role here at KGN Technologies do demand coding and develoopment so you must be prepared to get your hands dirty in project production including development. We are not interested in calling candidates who simply want to sit and do management.
- Certified Magento developers will be given high preference. We encourage PHP Programmers who join our team to clear Magento developer certification. We offer full sponsorship for successfully achieving Magento certification for both front end and back end developers. We have certified Senior Magento developer who conduct regular training session.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are not fussy about how many years you have spent in the industry. If you can demonstrate passion for best Magento development answering fundamental questions, you will be given opportunity to join us. Normally candidates with 2 to 6 years experience fit best with us BUT the most important thing to us is to demonstrate the ability to match high Magento development standards. So your basics of PHP and Magento core understanding is what we would like check when we set up interview and arrange a practical test.
- Sound understanding of Zend Framework or similar MVC framework.
- Capability to work on highly creative designs and converting them into pixel perfect, validated and compliant XHTML / CSS. You must be able to do clean hand coding.
- Scoping project understanding with clear and detailed technical approach laid out and agree with client or senior management.
- Previous experience of eCommerce projects.
- Project Planning and setting up tasks in Basecamp, offering solutions and efficient quality testing skills are very important.
- Code development should follow best industry standard and must be clean and commented and SEO friendly.
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS
We like to see energetic candidates who can demonstrate a great combination of exceptional technical knowledge plus communication, management and team leading skills. We like candidates who are serious about work but at the same time enjoy with rest of the team and be more of a team player rather than an individual. We want our team members to share the same passion we have about web technology and offer exceptional services to our client.
We work on highly challenging and creative Magento ecommerce projects. Your are most likely to enhance the skills in Magento developent with us than what you have. Interested candidates are most welcome to send across their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure that you provide us with correct contact details and if possibly let us know the time when we can call you.