How can we help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Say Something About Company Background? We are reputed eCommerce & CMS Web Development Company based in India officially launched in 2009. In our journey we have worked on many projects in Magento, WordPress, Joomla, iPhone Apps and highly creative Front end PSD to HTML development. Due to privacy and policies, we cannot display our portfolio on our website, but you can Skype us or send email to see our portfolio. Currently we are team of above 55 members including Technical Directors, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Senior and Junior PHP Programmers and Front End Web developers. We train our staff hard and make them capable of producing industry standard technical web development with professional project management and efficient communication skills. We invite eCommerce Consultants, Creative Digital Agencies and web design companies who are looking for skilled and professional technical development partner in India. Our strategy to achieve success is very simple: we focus on transparency in scope of work, efficient communication with client, quality testing and timely delivery of projects. Our well understanding of business culture of UK, USA, Australia and Europe countries, great professional attitude and effective communication is what sets us apart from other offshore companies. We do have good references available who can speak for us.
- How Do I Get Time And Cost Estimation? You can get a quote simply using Request a Quote page. You just need to provide company name, your email, contact number and give us as much details as possible about your requirement. You can simply write subject line and brief details about your requirement and hit the sent button. You can check our complete list of services we offers by visiting our Web Services page. Ideally please send us designs or mock ups or wire frames and functionality specifications which can help us to analyse and give you quote for your requirement. Email is the best way to send us project brief for quote request. For detailed discussion we can arrange Skype sessions.
- What Procedure You Would Follow For My Project?
- We analyse the information you have sent us.
- Clarify all the doubts we have and ask for any missing information.
- Prepare a technical and commercial document for you to review.
- Once approved and we get go ahead to proceed with development, we send you invoice to process initial payments.
- We assign a project manager who will be in constant touch with you through email, skype or phone.
- You will have regular updates on the progress as per the agreed project plan.
- You will get builds developed by us at regular interval and you can give your feedback for that.
- QA is part of the project plan so we ensure that any issues or fixes reported internally or by you will be dealt with at no extra cost.
- Any changes outside scope are charged extra on actual time basis.
- Development is done on our local server preferably.
- Once you are happy everything as per agreed scope, we submit final delivery and get final invoice settled.
- What Is Your Turnaround Time? We would not comment or commit to costs until we see designs and specifications about the requirement and cost for each project requirement would vary depending on the scope of work. The standard turnaround time for one page HTML/CSS is around 5 to 8 working hours. Depending on page requirement and complexity, the single page development time can extend. We first analyse your requirements and if the details are coming in our scope of work, then only we can confirm to accept the project. Our project manager will prepare documentation and confirm our understanding through email or Skype. You can keep in touch with our project manager during development for project progress. Make note that the project delivery date can be change according to any additional requirements. Additional changes and scope of work always affect development timeline.
- What Are Your Business Working Days and Hours? We work as per Indian Standard Time which is +5.30 GMT. Our business working days are Monday to Friday. We are closed on each Saturday and Sunday. Working Business Hours: Mon to Fri – 9:00 AM to 9 PM (IST – Indian Standard Time)
- How Do You Attend Change Requests? Change Requests are mostly defined as those tasks which were not agreed in the original scope of work. We lay out a complete and detailed understanding of our scope and anything which is not included in the original understanding document will fall under the change request category. As long as we have clear change request scope, we would let our clients know cost upfront and would require advance payments to execute the change. ?If the task requires further research and investigation in such cases we would not be able to commit to a fixed time for result and such changes will be charged on actual time taken basis.
- What Is The Best Way To Contact You? Skype or Email is the most preferred method to contact us. We check emails on our smart phone regularly in case we are not in the office. We have US and UK local numbers which get diverted to our mobiles. You can also fill up a form on our Contact page to send your message. All our contact details are mentioned on our website footer and Contact Us page.
- Will You Sign Our NDA - Confidentiality Agreement? Yes, we are ready to sign NDA. We make sure that any information about your company and project will not become public. We do not even display our client project on our website. Our clients keep complete owner ship of the build. We transfer all the code once we complete the project. In case it is mandatory for you to have your NDA letter signed, feel free to send us. We will study the NDA documens and let you know whether we agree to sign it and proceed. ?We also have our own version of confidentiality agreement if in case you don’t have one.
- Which CMS and ECommerce Development Platforms Do You Work On? Our strong experience and preference for eCommerce development platform is Magento. We have been developing stunning eCommerce Websites in Magento since 2009. Our team is extremely confident in taking up any challenging project in this technology. For CMS we have an outstanding portfolio in WordPress. We have also worked on many projects in Joomla in the past. Our team has knowledge about Joomla Virtue Mart, CS Cart, Expression Engine and Drupal. We have a great front end developer team who are efficient in developing Magento and WordPress themes quickly.
- What Browser Do You Support And Do You Test Project On Android, Windows and Mac OS platforms?
We code HTML web pages that are W3C compliant and run very smoothly over spectrum of browsers.
Our QA team tests the websites in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome latest versions, Safari and Opera mini to make sure that websites are cross browser compatible.
Our Quality control lab is facilitated with Android, Windows, iOS based tablets and smart phones to make sure website are mobile ready (Responsive).? We have all the latest devices like iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Lenovo, usual desktops with screens of various sizes and operating systems and iMac and MacBook.
- What Is The Fuss Around About Responsive Web Design?
Many studies have confirmed that, more and more people are accessing internet using various modern technical devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Thus it has become necessary for businesses to turn their normal website into responsive in order to capture increasing community of mobile devices users.
Responsive web templates means only single version of your website which can be viewed flawlessly on various digital devices.
- Do you have certified Magento Developers? Yes we do have Certified Magento Developers in our team which gives assurance to our client that the coding pattern done by our team follows best Magento development practices. We also schedule regular training sessions for both front end developers and PHP programmers to encourage and get them prepared for achieving certifications. We sponsor fees to our staff for successfully achieving Magento developer certification.
- Can You Do PSD To HTML Conversion?
Yes, we have experienced Front end developer team capable to convert your hard worked creative PSD template into pixel perfect and hand coded HTML markup with all standard validation and cross browser checking.?
PSD file cannot be directly applied and need conversion into HTML to make it browser friendly and allow Search Engines to crawl to content of the page.
- Do You To Concept Design Work? We do not create template from scratch. We expect design structure normally in PSD format from client and according to requirements we will set the functionality and front end. Unfortunately we do not have professional creative concept designers in our team. We are purely focussed on technical development related to CMS and eCommerce development
- Can You Help Clean Up My Code?
We have experienced developer team capable to do all the code from scratch. ?We can assure the best quality code done for your project.
You are also welcome to verify your website code. If you need help fixing functionality issues, design break up, developing import scripts for shopping carts, website content data entry, slow loading speed, SEO optimized code, photo editing for shopping cart products and anything else which you think can help improving performance of your website, we can work on such tasks too.
CMS & Ecommerce
- What Custom Development Services You Offers?
Yes, we do custom development and our main services include WordPress, Joomla, Magento and Drupal. ?You can simply send your request through contact us page.
Our team is well versed in producing bespoke front end and functionality customization of eCommerce and CMS websites in well known open source platforms.
- Can You Modify The Existing Design Template?
Yes, you are welcome to provide us your existing template and our experts will analyse first and then perform the task according to your requirements.
We can modify readily available themes too either paid or free. We need full licence of the theme and all code files.
- Can You Help With Upgrading CMS To Latest Version?
Yes we can do this. We have experience of performing upgrade tasks on Magento, WordPress and Joomla. Such tasks are taken on actual time taken basis as there are chances of issues cropping up after upgrade particularly if the existing versions use extensions which may not be compatible with latest versions. Programming efforts are required and such tasks are difficult to be quoted upfront as there is time uncertainty to execute result.
- Can You Help Migrate Our Existing ECommerce Store To Magento?
We have helped to migrate several eCommerce web stores from other shopping cart platforms onto Magento. Our programming team has a great grip of developing import scripts which can facilitate migration. ?We can skill fully set up your existing front end and implement Magento in back end admin.
- Do You Offer Retainer Packages For Maintaining Our Websites?
We can offer you custom retainer packages for looking after your websites. Whether you need some functionality changes, upgrades, offers set up for special festive seasons. Please note that we will only perform those tasks which we are asked to do. We do not take responsibility to ensure that your website works without any issues particularly for those website which we have not developed. You can buy fixed hours from us on monthly basis.
- How About Integrating Our Web stores With Inventory Systems or CRM?
We can help in synchronizing your web stores like Magento with any third party systems whether it’s a CRM, a Ware house system or a third party website like eBay or Amazon. You will need us to provide specific details of how and what information needs to be shared between the two systems.